Clients can find our office at 1430 Washington Ave, Ste 225, St. Louis, MO 63103.
Our office is located in Downtown St. Louis on Washington Ave between 14th St and 15th St. We are one mile west of Gateway Arch National Park and the Mississippi River. Our office is one mile northwest of Busch Stadium and three-quarters of a mile north of St. Louis Union Station and the St. Louis Aquarium.
The St. Louis Civil Courts Building and Carnahan Courthouse are two-thirds of a mile southeast of our office. The Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District is two-thirds of a mile east of our office. The Thomas F. Eagleton United States Courthouse is about a mile southeast of our building. Our office is two-thirds of a mile north of St. Louis City Hall.
- From the North: Take eastbound I-70. Stay to the left and merge onto I-44 W/I-55 S/Tulsa/Memphis. Exit the interstate at exit 292B, Broadway. Turn right and merge onto Cole St. Turn left onto 14th St, then turn right onto Washington Ave. Follow the road to our office near the intersection with 15th St.
- From the South: Go north on I-55 to exit 207B, Truman Pkwy. At the bottom of the ramp, turn right onto Lafayette Ave then turn left onto 14th St. Continue on 14th St to Locust St. Turn left on Locust St then right on 15th St. Follow 15th St to our building.
- From the East: Take Riverpark Dr across the Eads Bridge. Continue as the road becomes Washington Ave. Follow Washington Ave to our office.
- From the West: Go east on I-64/US-40 to exit 39A, 14th St. Turn left onto 14th St. Turn left on Locust St then right on 15th St. Continue on 15th St to our office.
How to Get to Our St. Louis, MO Law Office near Downtown
Parking meters are available on 15th St, Washington Ave, and 14th St. On-street parking is not permitted on St. Charles St. You can also find Star Park pay parking lots at 1400 Washington Ave, 1422 Washington Ave, and 1401 Locust St. There is a large pay lot at 1500 Washington Ave and another across Washington Ave from our office at 1409 Washington Ave.
If you are arriving by public transportation, the nearest bus stop to our office is at 14th St and Washington Ave. This bus stop is serviced by Metrobus routes 41 and 74. Both routes service the Civic Center Transit Center. There you can transfer to or from another bus route. You can also transfer from Metrolink to Metrobus at the Civic Center station.
Top Sights in St. Louis
Law Office Hours
Our office is available during regular business hours to schedule a free consultation with one of our St. Louis personal injury lawyers. Fill out the contact form on our website for your free case evaluation. During your free consultation, we will review your case and outline your legal options for recovering compensation for your injuries and losses after an accident.
- The Last Hotel
- Courtyard by Marriott St. Louis Downtown/Convention Center
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis At The Arch
- Hotel Saint Louis, Autograph Collection
*Disclaimer – we do not endorse these companies or profit from having them listed on our website.
We Specialize in Personal Injury & Car Accidents
Schultz & Myers Personal Injury Lawyers focuses its practice on personal injury cases. We help accident victims injured due to car accidents, truck accidents, slip & fall accidents, and other incidents. Our firm is dedicated to making the future safer by holding negligent parties liable for their actions. When you put us to work on your case, you will have an entire team of dedicated and aggressive lawyers on your side.
More Than 100 Years of Combined Experience
The St. Louis personal injury lawyers at Schultz & Myers Personal Injury Lawyers have over 100 years of combined experience. Over our careers, we have recovered over $50 million in injury compensation for our clients. We will negotiate aggressively with insurers and at-fault parties to get fair compensation. If we cannot settle your case, our seasoned litigators will take your case to court. Contact us to put our team to work on your injury claim. Get more information.
Areas We Serve in St. Louis, MO
Central West End, Soulard, Lafayette Square, Downtown, The Hill, Benton Park, Old North, Tower Grove South, Shaw, St. Louis Hills, Skinker DeBaliviere, The Ville, Compton Heights, Forest Park Southeast, Carondelet, Lindenwood Park, Southwest Garden, Tower Grove East, Grand Center, Jeff-Vander-Lou, Hi-Pointe, Franz Park, St. Louis Place, Downtown West, Bevo Mill, Gravois Park, Benton Park West, Botanical Heights, DeBaliviere Place, Clayton-Tamm, Princeton Heights, McKinley Heights, The Gate District, Greater Ville, Holly Hills, Northampton, Wydown Skinker, Ellendale, Clifton Heights, The Southampton, Marine Villa, Walnut Park East, Walnut Park West, Wells-Goodfellow, Kings Oak, Carr Square, North Riverfront, LaSalle Park, Fox Park.
What Our Clients Have To Say About Us
Read more of our testimonials.