If you have been hurt in a St. Louis car accident, call the experienced attorneys at Schultz & Myers Personal Injury Lawyers. Our team of attorneys has a combined experience of over 100 years advocating on behalf of car accident victims.
Being involved in a car accident can be a life-changing event. You may have suffered serious injuries, and your medical bills may be piling up. You may have legal options available to help you ease the stress.
What Can Schultz & Myers Personal Injury Lawyers Do To Help After a Car Accident in St. Louis, MO?
If you were injured in a car accident in St. Louis, you need seasoned personal injury lawyers in your corner to get the compensation you deserve. That’s where our firm, Schultz & Myers Personal Injury Lawyers, comes in.
We’re adept at dealing with aggressive insurance companies that will want you to settle your claim quickly, and for pennies on the dollar. With us in your corner, we’ll level the playing field. We won’t let the insurance company take advantage of you.
After a car accident in St. Louis, Missouri, your job is to heal and get your life back in order. Our job is to fight to get you compensated for all of your damages. Our results speak for themselves. The following is only an example of the results we’ve gotten for our clients:
- $22 million in damages for a cement truck crash
- $17 million in compensation for a car accident
- $11.4 million in compensation for a fatal school bus accident
- $5.5 million for a client hurt in a tractor-trailer crash
Don’t go it alone. The insurance company may offer you a quick “cheap” settlement or deny your claim entirely. Our exceptional St. Louis car accident attorneys will take your case to court if they refuse to negotiate a fair settlement.
Contact our law office in St. Louis so we can evaluate your case as soon as possible and begin the process of helping you obtain the compensation you deserve.
What Are the Main Causes of Car Accidents in St. Louis, MO?
St. Louis car crash statistics are sobering. In 2021 alone, the numbers of people hurt in a car accident in St. Louis city and county were 14,000, and there were 178 deaths. Many of the 2021 fatal car crashes took place in the following corridors:
- Goodfellow Blvd., from Wells to Lincoln Way
- Interstate 70/74, from Walnut to Wright St.
- Gravois Road, from Grand to Russell
There can be many factors that contribute to car crashes. However, in 2021, speeding and aggressive driving were the most common reasons for accidents. Distracted driving, driving under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs, and failure to use seatbelts are also significant factors. Visit our statistics page to learn more.
Hopefully, you will always remain safe while traveling St. Louis, MO roads. But if you do become injured as a result of another driver’s negligence, trust Schultz & Myers Personal Injury Lawyers to fight for every dollar you deserve.
Don’t hire just any personal injury attorney. Put your trust in St. Louis’ premier car accident attorneys to advocate for you.
What Types of Damages Can I Recover After a St. Louis, MO Car Accident?
Car accidents can result in serious, long-term injuries or even death. At Schultz & Myers Personal Injury Lawyers, we pride ourselves on trying hard to ensure our clients receive compensation for every injury they suffer.
Damages are categorized in 2 ways: economic damages and non-economic damages. You may be entitled to both.
Economic damages are actual expenses that you incur as a result of the accident. They’re usually easy to calculate and may include compensation for things such as:
- Present and future medical bills and treatment
- Lost or reduced income
- Nursing care
- Rehabilitation services
- Ambulance fees
- Any other medical expense you incur because of the accident
Non-economic damages are meant to compensate you for those intangible losses that are more difficult to quantify. They may include damages for:
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of society and companionship
- Injury to reputation
Just because you can’t see the mental anguish you experience as a result of someone else’s negligence doesn’t mean it isn’t very real. We will conduct a thorough investigation of your accident and your injuries to identify every type of damage to which you are entitled.
Call our St. Louis Car Wreck Lawyer Today To Discuss Your Case
If you were injured in a St. Louis, MO car accident, it’s time to call Schultz & Myers Personal Injury Lawyers for a free consultation. We have a long history of going to bat for car accident injury victims. Let us see what we can do for you.
At the initial free consultation, you will have the opportunity to tell us exactly what happened to you. You will also likely have a lot of questions about us and your case. We will take the time you need to understand the process.
Call us today for a free consultation so you can begin the healing process.
We handle all types of car accident claims, including:
- Multi-Vehicle Car Crashes
- Hit and Run Accidents
- Single-Vehicle Accidents
- Head-On Crashes
- Intersection Crashes
- Parking Lot Accidents
- Highway Crashes
- Rear-End Accidents
- Rollover Accidents
- U-Turn Accidents
- Red and Yellow Light Accidents
- Lane Change Crashes
- Left-Turn Accidents
- Self-Driving Accidents
- Suv-Rollover Accidents
Additional St. Louis Car Accident Resources
- Road Defects
- Airbag Injuries
- Most Dangerous Roads/Intersections
- Child Car Seat Laws
- Car Accident Liability
- Car Inspection Laws
- Car Accident Claims Process
- Common Car Accident Scenarios – Causes & Determining Fault
- Passenger Negligence
- Uninsured Motorist Claims
- Car Color Crash Risk
Learn more about car accident FAQs:
- Do I Have To Go to Court After a Car Accident?
- Do I Really Need a Lawyer After a Hit-and-Run Accident?
- How Does Car Insurance Work in Missouri?
- How Long Will My Car Accident Case Take To Settle?
- How To Obtain an Accident Report in St. Louis
- Is It a Mistake to Admit Fault After a Car Accident?
- Questions to Ask a Lawyer After a Car Accident
- What To Do After a Car Accident
- What To Do When Injured in a Car Accident in St. Louis, MO
- Who Is at Fault for My St. Louis Car Accident?
- Who Will Pay My Medical Bills After a Car Accident?